In the beginning we were inseparable: you held my secrets, lit up the darkness and I knew how to press all your buttons. Then, one afternoon, I felt you slipping away. It started slowly, then all of a sudden you were out of reach.
Next thing I heard was a crack. I thought it was my heart, but my friends tell me it was your screen.
Most of us have experienced the sad moment of breaking our phone, so why not start the new year with a new, trendy one in your hand?
In anticipation of Valentine’s Day, HTC would like to offer our readers an HTC One A9 smartphone (valued at CAD$650)!
- An edge-to-edge, 5″ full, high-definition, 1080p and energy-efficient screen. You get 40% more colour than a normal LCD screen for brilliant graphics and gaming—even in direct sunlight.
- Unleash your inner photographer with the HTC One A9. Take blur-free photos with Optical Image Stabilization and laser-assisted focusing technology. Save more image details for unsurpassed editing and creative control with RAW capture in Pro mode.
- Speed up your videos up to 12 times for a dramatic effect with Hyperlapse.
- Breathe new life into your music. Built-in DAC converts 16-bit audio to 24-bit high-resolution sound for richness and depth that you have never heard from a smartphone. The HTC One A9 features HTC BoomSound™, Dolby Audio™ Surround and an all-new enhanced high-output amplifier.
1) In the comments section below, tell us your saddest (but true!) broken screen story.
3) Look out for FAJO’s Tweets related to this contest and re-tweet them.
Each comment, follow and re-tweet will count as one entry! So the more times you enter, the higher your chances of winning!
This contest is open to our readers across Canada. It will close at 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, Jan.29, 2016.