Every woman dreams of having nails that are healthy and beautiful, without the cost and irreversible damage of professional manicures. The Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Nail Care System is a simple 3-step process that allows you to file, buff and shine your nails with minimal effort and maximum results. You don’t even need to put on nail polish afterwards!
The system is ready to use right out of the box. The three inserts are clearly numbered: Step 1 allows nails to be filed in the desired shape, with square shape working the best on the toes as it prevents ingrown nails; Step 2 buffs to smooth and even out the top surface; Step 3 polishes the nails to a natural-looking shine.
The device is comfortable to hold and easy to operate with the index finger. The automated filing movement is another advantage. The handle’s length makes it easier to reach toenails, and the safety stop function stops the device if there is ever too much pressure on the nail.
The product works well for both pedicures and manicures, serving as an easy way to get elegant-looking nails. With every use, nails become visibly smoother and shinier; they also look and feel much healthier.
To maintain the results, here are some tips that can help keep them in top-notch condition in-between product usage, especially in fall weather:
1. Wear gloves to protect your hands from cold weather.
2. Keep a vitamin-rich diet. Vitamins A, B2, B12, C, D, E and calcium are great for keeping nails healthy.
3. Take essential fatty acids (flaxseed oil, ground flaxseeds or primrose oil) to keep nails from being brittle or flaking.
4. Wear vinyl or rubber gloves when cleaning. Household cleaners can dry out your hands and nails.
5. Moisturize your hands with shea butter, petroleum jelly or olive oil.
6. Don’t cut the cuticles. They protect nails by acting as a natural barrier to bacteria and fungus. Instead, use a cuticle remover to soften them.
7. Exfoliate your hands.
8. Consume at least two liters of water per day, and more if you exercise. It promotes nail growth.
9. Be careful with shampoos you use. Those designed for oily hair, don’t only strip natural oils form your hair but from your nails too.
10. Soak nails in lavender oil and tea tee oil, diluted in water. Five minutes of immersion can prevent nail breakage.
The Amopé™ Pedi Perfect ™ Electronic Nail Care System is the perfect and effortless way to keep your toe and finger nails natural looking and shiny. Its ergonomic design allows for use on both toe and fingernails, and comes furnished with two different speed settings (Normal and Fast). The easy to use product comes with three different heads that allows you to file, buff and shine in less than a few minutes. Get yours now!
Disclosure: This post was brought to you by Amopé™ Canada via Mode Media Canada. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Amopé™ Canada.