This month in The Green Issue, we are focusing on partnering with brands that are renowned for their sustainable approach to beauty products.
FAJO’s latest giveaway includes not one but nine products from our long-time friends at The Body Shop!
The entire package is valued at $250, and includes:
– Drops of Youth Cream, Drops of Youth Concentrate and Drops of Youth Essence Lotion – all products are infused with three-plant stem cells (Edelweiss, Sea Holly and Criste Marine).
– Drops of Youth Eye Concentrate – a repackaged classic, this product works to help boost surface skin cell renewal, making skin feel immediately moisturized and instantly softer.
– Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask – this sleeping mask supports the skin cells’ turnover process during sleep using Stem Cell Technology, and delivers optimal moisture replenishment with Hyaluronic Acid.
– British Rose Exfoliating Gel Body Scrub – a gel texture with real rose petals, this product refines skin to reveal smoother, fresher skin.
– British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter – this velvety-soft moisturizer feels light, while offering rich moisture and providing an instant all-over healthy glow; it offers 24 hours of dewy hydration.
– British Rose Eau de Toilette (100 mL) – this product has a fresh, dewy rose fragrance with the essence of hand-picked British roses, and contains Community Trade organic alcohol.
– British Rose Lip & Cheek Stain – enriched with a blend of Community Trade honey and 100% organic Community Trade aloe vera, this product gives a non-drying, long-lasting colour.
All you have to do to enter this contest is:
2) Re-tweet all of FAJO‘s posts related to this contest.
3) Comment on the article below and tell us who you would like to win this prize for.
Every follow, re-tweet and comment counts as one entry, so the more times you enter, the higher your chances of winning!
This contest is open to all our readers across Canada. It will close at 11:59 p.m. EST on April 15, 2016. Good luck!