Our Holiday 2015 Giveaway series continues, with not one, but six products!
The fourth contest in this series is a partnership with our friends at Arbonne.
The prize includes a package from Arbonne’s SeaSource Detox Express Set with Massage Oil line, valued at $301!
Here are the items in the package:
- A Detoxifying Rescue Wash: a hydrating formula that provides a moisture shield for soft, soothed-feeling skin, which can be used daily to cleanse the hair, face and body. Key ingredients include sea fennel, sea kelp extract and sea algae extracts, which help improve skin radiance while removing surface impurities.
- Foaming Sea Salt Scrub: with the power of sea salt, natural minerals and trace elements, this scrub gently exfoliates, unclogs pores and cleanses the skin’s outer layer with its marine derived and botanically based formula. Key ingredients include sea algae, sea fennel and spirulina extract.
- Renewing Body Gelee: a formula with hydrating sea and botanical extracts, this refreshing gel helps revitalize, renew and restore skin’s moisture barrier, hydrating for soft, smooth-feeling skin. Key ingredients include sea kelp extract, ivy leaf extract and green tea extract.
- Fortifying Hair Mask: a hydrating formula (safe for colour-treated hair) that conditions and revitalizes hair for a lustrous, healthy, notice-me shine. With a blend of the ocean’s most potent botanicals, it fortifies hair against the environment and harsh climates. Key ingredients include spirulina extract, shea butter and soy protein.
- Sea Mud Face & Body Mask: a mud mask that helps to cleanse and draw out impurities from the skin’s surface, helping prevent clogged pores, with natural marine botanicals, helping skin feel smooth, hydrated, firm and invigorated. Key ingredients include Atoligomer sea salt, bentonite clay and ginger root extract.
- 5-in-1 Essential Massage Oil: feel soothed with this essential oil blend with marine-derived ingredients, and benefit in the following fives ways with this product — massage, bath, facial, steam and aromatherapy. Key ingredients include sea algae, sea fennel and spirulina extract.
All you have to do to enter is:
2) Like all of FAJO‘s Facebook posts related to this contest. You can find them on our Facebook fan page.
3) Tell us why you want to win this contest by commenting on this article below.
Every like and comment counts as one entry, so the more times you enter, the higher your chances of winning!
This contest is open to all our readers across Canada. It will close at 11:59 EST on Dec. 11, 2015. Good luck!