Every month, FAJO Magazine receives an average of 250,000 readers. The publication has grown thanks to its team of creative professionals.
We currently offer two types of marketing options:
- advertising in our publication
- an opportunity to hire our staff for writing, editing, copy editing, photography and creative design projects, through our creative agency department
FAJO caters to young professionals and established executives from around the world, with a focus on the luxury market, luxury brands and VIP events. Our primary audience is the fashion industry: fashion designers, make-up artists, models, fashion consultants and fashion executives. Our readers are stylish, trendy and savvy people, aged 25 to 45.
Advertising options at FAJO are diverse. We provide various packages that are all customizable to the specific needs of our clients. Some options include:
- banner advertising
- special home page advertising packages
- event sponsorships
- photo shoots and video clips/documentaries/films
- newsletter promotion
- social media blasts
FAJO is also very supportive of small businesses and individuals from the fashion industry – we have special rates for both.
To request our Media Kit, rate card, or to find the marketing opportunity in FAJO that is right for you, please contact our CEO, Hannah Yakobi, at advertising (at) fajomagazine (dot) com
Looking to hire a professional, experienced and dedicated writer to enhance your marketing or public relations materials? In search of a photographer who can do a photoshoot of your staff? How about a copy editor who can provide their expertise in reviewing your corporate documents? We offer services in a variety of fields, including:
- copy editing
- public relations support
- photography (events, portrait, creative)
- corporate advisory services for small and medium-sized businesses
- event management and design
Contact our CEO, Hannah Yakobi, for a free consultation and to get started at creative (at) fajomagazine (dot) com